What is it?
Qbuilder is a system that allows you to:
- and collect responses to
Each questionnaire has it's own URL that you can send to the people you'd like to complete the questionnaire. Responses are
emailed to your email address when they're submitted, and are stored with the questionnaire so you can revisit all responses.
The personal details you'd like responders to provide can be customised for each questionnaire and these details are stored encrypted.
How does it work?
- First sign up/log in using your email address. Your signed in home page will show a list of your questionnaires.
- Use the New Questionnaire button to create a questionnaire. Give it a title and use the description area to provide any background information or other details
people responding to this questionnaire may need. The description area allows you to use rich text and include pictures.
- Proceed to the next step where you add questions to the questionnaire. Each question has an anwer type specified which is one of:
- True / False
- Yes / No
- Single line text
- Multi-line text
- Multiple choice - select one
- Multiple choice - select any
- Score (E.g. On a scale from 1 to 10 ...)
- If necessary questions can be deleted or reordered by dragging a question to a new position.
- When all the questions have been added, provide the URL shown at the top of the questionnaire to the people you want to have access and respond to the questionnaire.
- All responses will be emailed to your sign-up email address. The number of responses is shown on your questinonaires home page, and clicking on the responses number will
take you to a list of responses for that questionnaire where they can viewed.